tisdag 19 augusti 2008



I attended a crayfish party last friday, I have to tell you it was a blast!!I had such a good time. Nobody even tried to rip off my head. I observed some crazy shit!! Seriously who are these people...eating animals with huge claws and with whiskers the size of trees.

I saw sombody that looked familiar, dont know from where but she gave me a look that gave me the creeps, my leg started to hurt like hell, then she just ripped off her clothes and ran out the front door. That was sexy, but she was to big for me and I wouldn't dare look her in the eye. Gives me the creeps!

Oh barbie where are!!? I miss you and I need you...by the way I herd someone screaming something similiar in the middle of the night, I think it came from the kitchen..

KEN

1 kommentar:

Savemoln sa...

haha I love you ken! I was on the other side of the garen all night long, just around the corner. Hade a nice bath with some bigger guy's than you, but don't worry, you're the love of my life!